Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants, Ltd. is an aggressive group of attorneys, former licensing/disciplinary board members and private investigators who have previously worked for the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation (now known as the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation or IDFPR) and the Illinois Attorney General’s office. These highly experienced consultants have worked together to offer the benefits of their collective knowledge and experience in providing effective advocacy and representation to all professionally licensed individuals in the State of Illinois who:
- have licensing matters with the IDFPR
- are being investigated by the IDFPR
- are subject to prosecution by IDFPR and/or
- are involved in other litigation regarding licensure or their profession.
We offer our clients THREE unique advantages:
- Our immensely valuable knowledge in licensing issues;
- Our experience in litigation and investigations at IDFPR; and
- Our familiarity with the internal operations of IDFPR that gives our group unsurpassed knowledge of the Department’s investigative process, statutes and administrative law hearing procedures.
A Unique Team of Professionals to Represent You
Our professional licensing litigation team is headed by Michael V. Favia, J.D., a prominent attorney who has held numerous governmental positions, including that of Chief of Prosecutions for the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation. During his years with IDFPR, he directed statewide enforcement of all the professional licensing statutes. As Chief of Prosecutions, he supervised attorneys, investigators and support personnel at IDFPR. As a private attorney, he has over two decades of experience in providing legal representation for licensed professionals..
Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants, Ltd. also utilizes the expertise of other leading attorneys, former governmental employees, former licensing/disciplinary board members and other highly experienced consultants to provide its clients with the most effective representation. Rounding out our team of competent professionals is a group of shrewd private investigators, some of whom have previously worked at the IDFPR. Their intimate knowledge of IDFPR’s modus operandi is an immeasurably important resource for our clients.
In addition to licensing issues, Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants can assist licensed individuals in the State of Illinois with all matters involving their business, including:
- hospital related disputes
- insurance claims
- conflict resolution
- wrongful discharge issues
- business law
- real estate law
- premises liability suits
- contract dispute litigation
- work related injuries
- all types of administrative law hearings
- enforcement or defense of restrictive covenants
- and other legal matters
To discuss legal strategies for your case, call for a FREE CONSULTATION: